- 1 large onion, diced
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package seasoning (ANY)
- 5 lbs ground beef or 5 lbs ground pork
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs (I USE TOAST CRUMBLED)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except half of the salsa and the bacon. Mix.
- Form into a loaf, put in a large pan.
- Pour remaining salsa on top, then lay strips of bacon on top.
- Bake about one hour (until done) at 350 degrees F.
- You will need to pour off grease about half way through the cooking process.