Top Review by frank gould
thx, good very very good recipe. have someone coming for eating and drinking and needed something delicious and simple. respect some dietary needs think must use margarine but do not want any provision for that in my diet. glad you use butter.
- 6 medium potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup milk (approximately) or 1⁄2 cup fresh cream (approximately)
- 1 ounce butter
- to taste pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes.
- Drain and mash them with all the other ingredients to the consistency desired.
- In general, the quantity of milk must be enough to obtain creamy mashed potatoes, but not too much 'as to make a soup.
- So 1/2 cup of milk for 6 potatoes will be O.K.
- I apologize because my English is not so good.
- Greetings, Karina.