Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
a recipe I grew up with
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces port wine cheese (I use WisPride)
- 6 ounces crumbled blue cheese or 6 ounces gorgonzola
- walnuts, crushed well
- cracker, for serving
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, port wine cheese and blue
- Divide mixture in half and make two balls.
- Roll in crushed nuts.
- Note: I have to omit the nuts for allergy reasons and the cheese balls still come out with great success.
- Serve with crackers.
I made this for us- wanted to try it- awesome flavor-- I served this with "everything" flat bread crackers. Thanks for this great recipe- I will be making these for the holidays!