1/2 Photos of Marion's Michigan Sauce for Hot Dogs
1 hr 30 mins
Texas Poofy's Note:
Recipes for this Northern New York specialty are closely guarded like Barbecue down South. Try this with chopped onions on your hot dogs for a new taste treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely chop onions and saute in a little olive oil until tender.
- 2Add ground beef and cook until browned. Separate meat so it is broken into very fine pieces of meat.
- 3Add rest of ingredients, mix, and cook over low heat on the stove 1 hour or more.
- 4This could be cooked in a crockpot on low for six hours.
- 5Serve as a topping on hot dogs.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marion's Michigan Sauce for Hot Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.3
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.7 mg
- Sodium 378.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 7.8 g