Michigan Hot Dog Sauce
photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
5 cups sauce
- In a large saucepan, cook ground beef until browned.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in tomato sauce, water, barbecue sauce, dried onion, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder and hot pepper sauce.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Uncover; simmer 5 to 10 minutes or to desired consistency.
- Makes about 5 cups sauce, enough for 15 hot dogs.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!