Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Marinating time is cooking time.
Make and share this Marine Cabbage Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Mix cabbage, carrots, half vinegar, lemon juice and water together.
- Marinate 1 hour.
- In a seperate small bowl mix sour cream with mustard and remaining vinegar.
- Incorporate remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Squeeze excess liquid out of marinated cabbage mix.
- Place cabbage mix in clean bowl and add cream sauce.
I'm not sure how to rate this, as I made some changes. I didn't read the directions well and mixed the dressing with the cabbage and then saw I was supposed to marinate the cabbage in water. Oops. I also added more sugar because it didn't taste quite how I enjoy it. Next time, I will follow directions.