Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I have not tryed this one. Hope you all like it.
- 1 can French style green bean, drained
- 1 can le seuer pea, drained
- 1 can shoe peg corn, drained
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- Mix the first 6 items in a bowl.
- Set aside.
- Mix sugar,vinegar,vegetable oil in a pot bring to a boil.
- Let it cool.
- Then pour over the vegetables and mix.
- Marinate for 24 hours.
Oh My Goodnes,This was Sooooooo Gooood,We made this with your Grilled ham yesterday,It is one of those things that when you take that first, CRUNCHY,Sweet, Wonderful bite You can not help saying Ohhhh Myyyy God!!! I love this crispy salad!!! Thanks for another GREAT recipe. Darlene Summers
This is going to become a favorite. I made up a batch of these on Thursday night for Friday night supper. Placed the bowl on the table (we were 14 for dinner at a friend's house) and in one blink it was gone. My only change to the recipe -- I threw in a can of chickpeas in the mix for a little protein. Great recipe Braunda!
This is a great marinated salad. Different from what you usually see. I can tell that this would be a great dish for a cookout or pot luck