Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
An incredibly easy and tasty way to do skirt steak. We've even used this steak to make fajitas.
- 2 lbs skirt steaks
- 1 cup Italian dressing (your choice)
- 1 cup soy sauce
- Mix Dressing and soy sauce together.
- Marinate skirt steak overnight or at least one hour.
- Grill, Broil, or pan fry to desired doneness.
- Slice across the grain and enjoy!
I added a bit of oil to this recipe to cut down on the saltiness. I also decided to add a couple cloves of garlic & some liquid smoke. A definate winner of a recipe! Give it a try!
This gets 5 stars from me for the EASIEST, great tasting marinade I've tried. Marinated my skirt steaks in a plastic bag for about 2-3 hours, then broiled them in the oven 5-7 minutes each side, and they were delicious and very flavorful!! Thanks for a great recipe I will definitely use many many more times!!
could't be easier or more delicious. Steak was as tender and juicy as could be. (Did add a few strong shakes of garlic power for good measure)Marinated for about 3 hours