1/10 Photos of Marinated Pork Chops
2 hrs 10 mins
Did these for supper tonight, quite a nice tang. The sauce is particularly good, with baked potatoes and steamed broccoli. Can easily be made less for 2 or 4 chops.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 pork loin chops, centre cut, boneless are best (2 lbs)
- 3/4 cup chili sauce or 3/4 cup ketchup
- 8 -10 shallots, peeled, cut in half
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, peeled, cut in half
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1Trim fat from pork chops.
- 2Place in single layer in 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- 3In bowl, combine chili sauce,shallots,garlic, vinegar, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, mustard and oregano, Pour over chops.
- 4Cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour or for up to 8 hours.
- 5Cover and bake in 350°F oven for 30 minutes.
- 6Uncover and bake, spooning sauce over chops occasionally, for 15 to 30 minutes more or until tender.
Browse Our Top Pacific Northwest Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 589.2
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 170.8 mg
- Sodium 666.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 53.7 g