- 8 ounces fresh button mushrooms or 8 ounces cremini mushrooms or 8 ounces chanterelle mushrooms, quartered
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut the same way as the zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mushrooms, zucchini, and yellow squash in medium size bowl.
- For marinade: Combine lemon, oil, mustard, sugar, basil, salt and pepper in a screw-top jar; cover and shake well. Pour over mushroom mixture.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 4 to 8 hours stirring twice. Serve using a slotted spoon.