Found this in Taste of Home magazine and have made it a couple of times.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb button mushroom
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook, uncovered, for 6 minutes, stirring once.
- Cool to room temperature. Transfer to a bowl, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The flavor is really enhanced after overnight refrigeration.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Yum! I used baby bellas and since they were a bit big, I cut them into chunks (6-8 chunks each). The onion I had was a bit too big but since I love pickled onion I used it all - I doubled the vinegar, kept the oil the same, and used heaping tsps salt & mustard. Excellent pickle! Might add garlic next time but they were great without too. Thanks for sharing!Reply
Such an easy recipe to make!<br/>The only change I made was to add some seeded honey mustard as well, not realising they pop all over the place when heated! lol<br/>Unfortunately.....these lil bewdies did not stand a chance to be in the fridge too long! They were only in for a few hours and were taken out and devoured for dinner by everyone. The only person who did not like them was DS and he likes mushrooms....... but then I hate mushroom's and but I loved these! Go figure!Reply
see 9 more