Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very simple side dish. Good with tomatoes added also. Makes a lot, so feel free to scale down.
- 6 medium cucumbers, sliced very thin
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and mix to combine.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Serve as a side dish or add to any green salad.
Yum! I had to tear myself away from these to give them a chance to 'marinate'. This tastes great instantly. I didn't add pepper, and used rice vinegar and a good olive oil. Thanks Karen! Love those cukes!
I enjoy cucumbers along with my daughters. When I saw this recipe it brought memories of one of my great aunts. This is so similar only hers I believe had sugar. My kids loved them as did I.