Great finger food for guests.
Make and share this Marinated Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 1 kg chicken wings
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons rice wine
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano or 2 tablespoons fresh marjoram
- Cut off the bony tip of the wings and cut the remaining wing into 2 pieces at the joints.
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a non-metallic container and toss in the wings.
- Marinade for 2-4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 200oC.
- Please wings in two separate baking dishes and cook for 30-40 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve hot.