Marinated Chicken Wings
Delicious chinese flavoured chicken wings that will have you licking your fingers!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 kg chicken wings
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 drops sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- Cut tips off the chicken wings and discard.
- Separate the drumette from the wingette and put aside.
- If you prefer you can just leave wings as they are.
- In a large bowl mix together all the other ingredients until smooth making sure all the honey is mixed in well.
- Add wings to the marinade and place in the fridge for about 20 minutes before cooking.
- Wings don't need to be marinated for very long.
- Cook on a BBQ or place in a moderate oven, about 180 degrees celcius until caramalized and golden.
- About 40 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I was stuck for a recipe for chicken wings even after goning through all my recipe books. It was so frustrating. Luck was on my side because I discovered this wonderful recipe on Recipezaar. It was a DELICIOUS meal and very easy to prepare. I served the chicken wings with stir-fried rice. I can highly recommend this recipe. Thanks to the person who originally submitted it!Reply
see 2 more