Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Artichokes with green peppers and onions.
Make and share this Marinated Artichoke Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained, and quartered
- 1 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- In a bowl, combine the artichokes, tomatoes, green pepper, and onion.
- Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Easy and delicious!!!! What a great summertime salad!!! We will be enjoying this often! Thanks for a "keeper"!!!
This was easy to put together and we all liked it. I didn't have any red onion, so I left it out, but would probably add it next time.