1/5 Photos of Marinated and Grilled Zucchini and Summer Squash
I saw Giada De Laurentis of Everyday Italian on the Food Network make this the other day and it looks wonderful. I just bought the ingredients today and can't wait to make it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together the vinegar, lemon juice, garlic and thyme in a large bowl.
- 2Season with salt and pepper and gradually whisk in the olive oil.
- 3Slice both of the squash diagonally into 1/4" thick slices.
- 4Spoon 3 tablespoons of the marinade into a small bowl, cover and set aside.
- 5Add all the squash to the remaining marinade in the large bowl and toss to coat.
- 6Transfer the mixture to a 13x9 glass baking dish, cover and marinate at room temperature for at least 3 hours.
- 7Can also be refrigerated for up to one day to marinate.
- 8Season squash with a little additional salt and pepper and grill on the barbecue or on an indoor grill pan until they are crisp tender and brown, turning occasionally for about 8 minutes.
- 9Transfer squash to a serving platter and drizzle with the reserved 3 tablespoons of marinade.
- 10Serve hot or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated and Grilled Zucchini and Summer Squash
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.3
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 26.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar