From Easy to Bake, Easy to Make. It says this cake freezes well. It also says the cake turns out really light and fluffy if you bring all of the ingredients to room temperature before baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Coat two loaf pans with cooking spray and dust with flour.
- 2Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda in a large bowl.
- 3Add the butter and beat until the mixture looks like moist crumbs.
- 4Beat in the yogurt, eggs and vanilla until the batter is very light and fluffy.
- 5Pour half of the batter into another dish and add the melted chocolate.
- 6Spoon the mixtures alternately into prepared pans.
- 7Bake until a toothpick or skewer comes out clean, 45-55 minutes.
- 8Remove from the oven and cool 15 minutes before removing from pans.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marbled Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1448 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2515.3
- Calories from Fat 1166
- Total Fat 129.6 g
- Saturated Fat 78.0 g
- Cholesterol 631.9 mg
- Sodium 1925.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 313.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.1 g
- Sugars 157.0 g
- Protein 42.6 g