Marbled Pumpkin Cake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- powdered sugar
- Combine pumpkin and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, sour cream, sugar, oil and water in a large bowl.
- Beat for 2 minutes.
- Stir 2 1/2 cups batter into pumpkin mixture.
- Alternate plain and pumpkin batters into a 10 cup bundt or tube pan.
- Once done swirl mixture.
- Bake 375 degrees for 40- 45 minutes.
- When cool sprinkle with powdered sugar.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I can't believe I forgot to review this scrumptious cake! The only thing I did differently was to lightly spray the pan with nonstick spray as my pan was not nonstick, I then sprinkled cinnamon sugar over that to give a nice crunch and color to the crust. My cake did not raise very high, and I suspect the nonstick spray may have been the culprit there. But flavor...OH MY!!! This is one glorious cake. It is moist and flavorful with a wonderful natural taste to it. I was requested to keep this recipe handy to make it again soon.