Rachie P's Note:
From Paula Deen's: "The Lady and Sons, Just Desserts" cookbook. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300. Lightly spray a 9x13 pan with Pam.
- 2Combine crushed cookies and butter. Press mixture into bottom of pan. Beat cream cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in condensed milk. Add eggs and vanilla; mis well.
- 3Pour two thirds of batter onto crust.
- 4Melt chocolate according to package directions and add to remaining one third batter. Add creme de caco.
- 5Spoon over top of vanilla layer.
- 6Bake 45 -50 minutes, or until set.
- 7Cool or chill; cut into bars. Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marble Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.5
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 100.5 mg
- Sodium 258.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 7.3 g