1/1 Photo of Maple Walnut Muffins
I love the combination of maple syrup and walnuts!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease or paper line 20 muffin cups.
- 3Spread walnuts on a baking sheet, toast in the oven 5 minutes, cool and coarsely chop.
- 4In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 5In a larger bowl, combine sugars, syrup and butter, beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- 6Add the eggs one at a time, beating to mix thoroughly after each addition.
- 7Pour half of the buttermilk and half of the flour mixture into the butter mixture and stir until blended, repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- 8Fold in the walnuts and fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- 9Bake 20 to 25 minutes, remove and let stand 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Walnut Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.2
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 48.6 mg
- Sodium 161.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 4.2 g