1 hr 10 mins
I DO love my maple and pumpkin together! The two flavors blend so well. The creamy orange color of this soup says "autumn", but good anytime of the year by substituting canned pumpkin!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a soup pot over medium heat.
- 2Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring often for 5 minutes.
- 3Add pumpkin and cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes.
- 4Add wine and simmer until reduced by half.
- 5Add vegetable and chicken broth; cook until reduced by half.
- 6(At this point, pumpkin should be soft - if not, continue cooking until soft.).
- 7Puree soup in a food processor or blender.
- 8Return soup to pot.
- 9Season with cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- 10Stir in cream and maple syrup.
- 11Reheat, if necessary, and serve.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Pumpkin Bisque
Serving Size: 1 (420 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 702.0
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 790.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 50.9 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: