Recipe by Carolyn Jay
This is a very tasty and healthy meal which I often make, I prefer to make it with the chilli sauce, normal soy sauce can be substituted for thick soy sauce. It's a real winner amongst family & friends.
- 1⁄4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons thick soy sauce
- 3⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon cornflour (cornstarch)
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce (optional)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 500 g chicken thigh fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cups bok choy or 2 cups snow peas or 2 cups sliced carrots, etc
- 400 g hokkien noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in wok or frying pan, stir-fry chicken pieces, onion & carrot over moderate heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the vegetables and noodles, cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Combine first five ingredients, pour combined sauce over the stir-fry. Toss gently until heated through and thick.