Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a super easy recipe and has been a great hit at all the parties and potlucks I've taken it too.
- 2 cups mango pulp
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 ounce gelatin, 1 packet
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1. sprinkle gelatin over 2 tbsp cold water. let stand for 1 minute till it softens. mix hot water in it.
- 2. mix gelatin in mango pulp.
- 3. In a cold steel container, beat cream and sugar a little.
- 4. Mix cream in the pulp and beat till soft peaks form.
- 5. Fill glasses with required amount of the mousse and refrigerate atleast 4 hours be fore serving.
- 6. garnish with whipped cream, mint and thick mango pulp.
This was absolutely decadent! I love mango and this creamy concoction filled the bill nicely. Served it will some fresh mango and a sprig of mint - yummy