- 2 medium mangoes, seeded, peeled and cut up
- 1⁄2 cup dark rum or 1⁄2 cup light rum
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups ice cubes
- mango, wedges
- lime slice
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender, combine cut-up mangoes, rum, lime juice, orange liqueur and sugar.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- With the blender running, gradually add ice cubes through the hole in the lid, blending until slushy.
- Pour into chilled wine, margarita or martini glasses.
- Garnish with mango wedges and lime slices.