Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mangoes give impossible-to-resist flavor to this tropical slush. Recipe is from Better Homes and Gardens.
- In blender, combine cut-up mangoes, rum, lime juice, orange liqueur and sugar.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- With the blender running, gradually add ice cubes through the hole in the lid, blending until slushy.
- Pour into chilled wine, margarita or martini glasses.
- Garnish with mango wedges and lime slices.
Made with the last of my mangoes. This is better than you can get from ANY bar. Smooth, flavorful and sneaky.
Very nice! I'm not a huge mango fan, but was still able to drink this. DH LOVED it! Made for ZWT 7.
Beautiful delicious and refreshing. Thanks made for ZWT 2011