1/3 Photos of Mango-avocado Salsa
This is a light, refreshing salsa to serve with fish or chicken. It can stay good overnight one night, but that's about its limit. I rarely have to worry about leftovers, if there is any someone eats it as a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and stone the mango and avocados.
- 2Dice into small cubes (1/4 inch).
- 3Peel and clean the onion, bell pepper, garlic, ginger and chile.
- 4Cut any large items into small chunks.
- 5Place all ingredients escept the mango, avocado and lime juice in a food processor and pulse until very finely minced.
- 6Scrape into a bowl.
- 7Gently stir in the mango and avocado.
- 8Sprinkle with lime juice, salt and pepper and toss lightly to combine.
- 9Serve immediately or cover tightly and chill for a couple of hours.
- 10Serve with fish, chicken or pork.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango-avocado Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.1
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: