Great change from the chocolate chip.
Make and share this Malted Milk Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- In mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in malted milk balls.
- Shape into 1 1/2-inch balls.
- Place on greased baking sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until set.
These cookies were weirdly dry because they don't have any vanilla in them. I much preferred normal chocolate chip cookies and was a little embarrassed to give them to my friends.
I wasn't totally dazzled with these cookies. I also love malted milk balls and was excited to make these. They taste pretty good kinda like a white chocolate drink mix cookie. However mine were very flat and almost crispy ... I cooked them a little less and that resulted in a chewy kind of cookie. I did also try to add chucks of chocolate because you couldn't really taste any chocolate and disaster ... overall not bad but I don't think I will make them again.
not going to rate because I haven't made them yet but....try freezing the malted milk balls in order to make them easier to crush