Malted Milk Cookies
photo by lilsweetie
- Ready In:
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add sugars and baking soda,beat until combined.
- Beat in eggs, vanilla and melted chocolate.
- Beat in as much flour as you can with mixer.
- Stir in remaining flour and malted milk powder with wooden spoon.
- Stir in chopped malted milk balls.
- Drop dough from rounded teaspoon 2 1/2- inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until edges are firm.
- Cool on sheet 1 minute.
- Transfer to wire racks,let cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I enjoy cooking and especially baking.Love homemade bread.I really enjoy trying new recipes.I have a husband and 5 children,so it is a challenge trying to cook to please them all.Some of my kids are very picky eaters.At this time in my life,I am interested in healthy cooking.I lost 70 lbs with Weight Watchers and am trying to keep it off!</p>