Oatmeal Toffee Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
photo by Andrea P.
- Ready In:
2 cookies each
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in oats. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar. Add egg and vanilla extract. Slowly add the dry ingredients until combined. Stir in toffee bits and milk chocolate chips.
- Drop by Tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets, spacing at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned, rotating pans halfway during baking time.
- Remove pans from oven to wire racks. Cool for 2 minutes before sliding parchment paper from baking pans to wire racks to cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!