Malcha's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- In a large bowl mix together the first 8 ingredients until well blended.
- Gradually stir in flour, oats and chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheets and bake at 350° for 10-13 minutes.
- Cookies are done when the peaks and edges are a golden brown but there are still some'shiny' dough looking spots across the top.
- DON'T OVERBAKE!
- You want'em nice and chewy-gooey, not crunchy!
- You can add nuts & raisins to this recipe; if you choose to add raisins, increase the water by 1/8 cup.