This is the Friday night special at my home, the Sunday special if kids are coming with parents for football. Cant go wrong with this recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 2 cups chicken or 2 cups beef
- 1 (4 ounce) can chilies
- 2 jalapenos or 2 chipotle chiles in adobo, diced
- 1 can pitted black olives, sliced (or green if you like)
- 2 thinly sliced tomatoes
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 small red onion, sliced into thin rings
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 container sour cream, milk whisked in
- 1Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- 2Pull out a cookie sheet and lay out four tortillas.
- 3use 1/4 cup cheese on each and top with another tortilla.
- 4Evenly distribute the salsa and top with whatever toppings you like, and top with the remaining cheese, reserving the sour cream, guac and cilantro for when the pizzas come out of the oven.
- 5Bake for about 15-20 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
- 6Serve with refried beans, cactus salad and Mexican fruit salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make your own Mexican Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 706.1
- Calories from Fat 426
- Total Fat 47.3 g
- Saturated Fat 27.7 g
- Cholesterol 103.5 mg
- Sodium 1143.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 25.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: