Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is the Friday night special at my home, the Sunday special if kids are coming with parents for football. Cant go wrong with this recipe!
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 2 cups chicken or 2 cups beef
- 1 (4 ounce) can chilies
- 2 jalapenos or 2 chipotle chiles in adobo, diced
- 1 can pitted black olives, sliced (or green if you like)
- 2 thinly sliced tomatoes
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 small red onion, sliced into thin rings
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 container sour cream, milk whisked in
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Pull out a cookie sheet and lay out four tortillas.
- use 1/4 cup cheese on each and top with another tortilla.
- Evenly distribute the salsa and top with whatever toppings you like, and top with the remaining cheese, reserving the sour cream, guac and cilantro for when the pizzas come out of the oven.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with refried beans, cactus salad and Mexican fruit salad.
YUM-YUM-YUM! Super easy and very filling recipe. We used hamburger seasoned with taco seasoning,the cheese of coarse,tomato,black olive,sour cream and taco sauce. Thanks for the quick meal!
These were so easy after a busy day. Everyone was able to add whatever they wanted. Will make these again when the kids have friends over.