Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Traditional favorite. Can be made with low no fat ingredients fo a healthier alternative.
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni, prepared
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green olives, halved
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise, lowfat okay
- 2 tablespoons milk, lowfat okay
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
A little bland for my taste. Perhaps just a touch of dried red chili pepper.
The ingredients of this recipe, are common staples on my shelf. That is why I like this recipe and also it tastes good. Some red pepper might help to add a little more color. I like the photo *Parsley* posted with the paprika sprinkled on top. I%u2019d like to try some red chili pepper next time I make this, adding ? tsp at a time and see what happens. Made for THE ALL YOU CAN COOK BUFFET - Winter Special Event
Very good! I loved the tangy flavor and the addition of the green olives. I used the reduced-fat mayo and it was fine. I just added salt and pepper to taste and a sprinkle of paprika to garnish. Thanx for sharing!