1/2 Photos of Macaroni and Cheese Pizza
This recipe is a long time family recipe......or so I thought... This is in a family cookbook that I got back in 1988 and we have been using this recipe even before the cookbook came out... It's easy, it's fun, and I have yet to see a kid, (or adult for that matter!), that hasn't like this recipe... We switch up on toppings, but pepperoni always seems to be the favorite. Also, adjust the amount of sauce and cheese to your liking. My father still makes this for himself by just cutting all the ingredient amounts in half and cooking in a 9 x 9 inch baking dish. I hope you enjoy it as much as our family has throughout the years!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F; grease 13 x 9 inch baking dish and set aside.
- 2Prepare Macaroni and Cheese according to box directions.
- 3Stir eggs thoroughly into Mac and Cheese.
- 4Pour mixture into 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- 5Bake for 15 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven. Spread pizza sauce over Mac and Cheese.
- 7Cover with as much or as little pepperoni as you like.
- 8Cover with Mozzarella cheese.
- 9Bake for additional 15 - 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 10Let cool for at least 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni and Cheese Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.2
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 179.1 mg
- Sodium 1756.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 28.6 g