Recipe by Husbeast
This recipe is a long time family recipe......or so I thought... This is in a family cookbook that I got back in 1988 and we have been using this recipe even before the cookbook came out... It's easy, it's fun, and I have yet to see a kid, (or adult for that matter!), that hasn't like this recipe... We switch up on toppings, but pepperoni always seems to be the favorite. Also, adjust the amount of sauce and cheese to your liking. My father still makes this for himself by just cutting all the ingredient amounts in half and cooking in a 9 x 9 inch baking dish. I hope you enjoy it as much as our family has throughout the years!
Top Review by Luv2Cook/Hate2Clean:)
Thumbs up all around from us! I used ground turkey and added some Italian seasoning. I also added some chopped mushrooms. We all loved it! I do think that I'll halve the noodles, eggs, and sauce, though. This made way too much for our family of 4. Other than that, it was perfect!
- 2 (7 1/4 ounce) boxes macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 (16 ounce) jars pizza sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package pepperoni
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F; grease 13 x 9 inch baking dish and set aside.
- Prepare Macaroni and Cheese according to box directions.
- Stir eggs thoroughly into Mac and Cheese.
- Pour mixture into 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Spread pizza sauce over Mac and Cheese.
- Cover with as much or as little pepperoni as you like.
- Cover with Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for additional 15 - 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let cool for at least 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!