Sheet Pan Mac & Cheese Pizza
- Ready In:
- 2 cups milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, diced
- 3 ounces Velveeta cheese, diced
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese, plus 1 cup
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, plus 1 cup
- 1 lb elbow macaroni, cooked for 6 minutes, drained and rinsed with cool water
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced into 1/2 moon strips
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 2 ounces mini pepperoni
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a large pot, combine the milk, cream cheese and Velveeta over medium heat. Stir until cheeses are melted and mixture starts to simmer, then whisk in 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese and 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese until melted.
- Fold the macaroni and marinara sauce into the cheese sauce to combine completely and season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread onto a baking sheet and top with remaining 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, onions, red and green peppers and pepperoni.
- In a medium bowl, stir to combine panko, olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Sprinkle over macaroni and cheese, then bake until top is crisp and cheese is melted, about 15-20 minutes.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!