1/3 Photos of M&M Rice Krispies Treats
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
Always extremely popular with young and old alike.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure out cereal into a large bowl and set aside. Coat a 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray or butter and set aside.
- 2In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Stir in vanilla. Remove from heat.
- 3Add cereal. Stir until well coated. Let cool for several minutes. Stir in M&M's, very gently! They will have a tendency to melt. Pour them over the mixture as spread out as possible so you don't have to stir much.
- 4Using wax paper press mixture evenly into prepared pan. Let cool for 15 minutes or until set.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for M&M Rice Krispies Treats
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.9
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.7 mg
- Sodium 126.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 24.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g