Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is really great and made without mushrooms because DH won't eat them. Makes 4 big servings with 8 weight watchers points each.
- 170 g spaghetti noodles, broken up
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 instant chicken bouillon cubes (or packets)
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1 (14 ounce) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup red wine
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups leftover cooked turkey, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook spaghetti until el dente, drain and set aside.
- Cook onion and peppers in 1 packet of chicken oxo mixed with 3/4 cup boiling water, add peas just before all of the liquid evaporates.
- While, onion and peppers are cooking, combine soup, wine, worcestershire, spices and the second chicken oxo (mixed in 3/4 cup hot water) in a mixing bowl.
- once the liquid is gone from the onions and peppers, add in the soup mixture and heat.
- After mixture is bubbling and hot, add the turkey, mixed veggies and cheese.
- Stir mixture together with spaghetti noodles, mixing well.
- Place mixture in a lightly greased casserole dish and sprinkle with parmesan and breadcrumbs.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.