Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a healthier version of a recipe I found here online.
Make and share this Low Fat Peanut Butter Banana Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Mix butter and crackers together. Press in bottom of pie pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9 minutes. Cool.
- Mix brown sugar, cream cheese, peanut butter and vanilla in bowl. Beat with a mixer until smooth.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Place bananas on the bottom of crust.
- Spread peanut butter mixture over bananas.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Cover and freeze for 8 hours.
- Let stand at room temp 15 minutes prior to serving.