- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, for filling
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter, reduced fat
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, Fat Free
- 1 1⁄2 cups bananas, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup graham cracker, crushed
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter and crackers together. Press in bottom of pie pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9 minutes. Cool.
- Mix brown sugar, cream cheese, peanut butter and vanilla in bowl. Beat with a mixer until smooth.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Place bananas on the bottom of crust.
- Spread peanut butter mixture over bananas.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Cover and freeze for 8 hours.
- Let stand at room temp 15 minutes prior to serving.