Blueberry Banana Pie
photo by Christy March
- Ready In:
- Bake pie crust.
- Slice bananas and fill bottom of pie shell and set aside.
- Combine sugar and cream cheese with fork until blended and set aside.(It's easier to mix when the cream cheese has been softened at room temperature.)
- Prepare 1 envelope of Dream Whip according to package directions.
- Combine the cream cheese/sugar mixture with the Dream Whip mixture and then top banana filled pie shell with it.
- Now top center of pie with the blueberry pie filling.
- Place in refrigerator until ready to eat.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!