Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I am on a low fat diet, and I have been trying to reinvent the recipes that I love. this one is so good! you will never miss the fat. If you don't tell your family, they will never know..it is that good!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute (fat free egg substitute)
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 (2 ounce) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 20 fat-free saltine crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sweet gherkin (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green olives (optional)
- extra ketchup, to top, if desired
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together well (except for green olives and sweet pickles).
- After you mix, if desired, add either sweet pickles (which is my favorite, or green olives).
- Mold into oval loaf, and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Add extra ketchup if desired and bake another 1/2 hour.