- 6 cups quartered peeled potatoes (about 2 lbs.)
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 1 (8 ounce) packagephiladelphia fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- PLACE potatoes and enough water to cover in 3-quart saucepan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook 20 to 25 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- MASH potatoes, gradually stirring in milk, cream cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper until light and fluffy. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve immediately.