Delicious cornbread that won't clog your arteries. I've adopted this recipe as it didn't have a loving owner. I have made it myself and you can read my comments in my review! I have updated the cooking time and added optional ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Stir in yogurt and eggs. If using stir in corn and jalapeno peppers.
- Pour into 8 inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray (or use a cast iron skillet).
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- Best served warm.