1/1 Photo of Low Fat Chunky Chicken Noodle Soup
An awesome healthy meal with colors and textures. Easy to make and easy to remember. I came up with this variation from using several other recipes. The peas really do blend very well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 64 ounces organic free range fat free chicken broth
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 6 medium celery ribs, chopped
- 3 medium carrots, chopped
- 16 ounces frozen peas, unbuttered
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch pieces (remove any fat)
- 18 ounces no yolk noodles
- 1Using a 6 quart pot with lid, combine broth, onion, celery, carrots, peas and spices except parsley.
- 2Bring to a boil for 3-5 minutes and then simmer.
- 3Cook the noodles separately per package directions.
- 4Add chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until tender.
- 5Stir in parsley.
- 6Drain the noodles and add to the broth.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Chunky Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.9
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 26.3 mg
- Sodium 114.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 13.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
organic free range fat free chicken broth
no yolk noodles