1/1 Photo of Low Fat Chicken Stroganoff
6 hrs 15 mins
A creamy, hearty recipe that feels like comfort food, but won't spoil your plans for bathing suit season. Requires crock pot or slow cooker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 473.18 ml portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 297.66 g can fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 226.79 g fat free cream cheese
- 236.59 ml nonfat beef broth
- 14.79 ml onion powder
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml browning sauce
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1Cut chicken and cream cheese into 1" chunks.
- 2Saute the mushrooms and onions until soft.
- 3Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- 4Cook over low for 6-8 hours or over high for 4 hours.
- 5Serve over rice, couscous or noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Chicken Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.3
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 51.6 mg
- Sodium 856.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 31.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: