Recipe by Meghan
A creamy, hearty recipe that feels like comfort food, but won't spoil your plans for bathing suit season. Requires crock pot or slow cooker.
Top Review by mydesigirl
This really didn't work for me. I don't fell comfortable leaving stars because I made 2 changes although I don't think that it changed the overall outcome. I don't eat beef in any form so I used chicken broth and I skipped the browning sauce. In your description it said that this dish was creamy...for me it turned out very runny. I may try it again on the stove top to see if that will thicken it up.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 473.18 ml portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 297.66 g can fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 226.79 g fat free cream cheese
- 236.59 ml nonfat beef broth
- 14.79 ml onion powder
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml browning sauce
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml salt