Recipe by Mercy
The homey comfort of rice pudding without all the carbs!
Top Review by Outta Here
10 STARS! This really does taste like rice pudding and even the texture is close! Now I can have my favorite comfort food dessert more often! I added a bit of nutmeg with the cinnamon. Very easy to make and even easier to eat! :)
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients together in a blender and blend until almost smooth.
- Pour into six 6-ounce custard cups (ramikins) and sprinkle each with cinnamon.
- Place the cups in a baking dish and pour hot water in the pan around the cups to reach 1 inch up sides of custard cups.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
- Serve warm or chilled.