Recipe by Mercy
This recipe freezes well and leftovers make a terrific omelet filling.
Top Review by KARA H.
My favorite recipe on this site! I changed it a little - no onions and after the ground beef is cooked I add everything to the crock pot and let it cook for a couple of hours. It makes it more of a dip that we eat w/nachos. So much for low carb but it's a hit! I am asked to make it all the time!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach (thawed and well-drained)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 10 ounces Rotel Tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄4 cup canned sliced pickled jalapeno pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste