Cheesy Broccoli Casserole (Low Carb)
photo by Samantha E.
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 green onions, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 pieces bacon, crisp
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Cook the broccoli until tender-crisp; drain very well.
- Put in a greased 2-quart casserole.
- Mix in the cream cheese, cheddar, green onion, salt, pepper and bacon.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until bubbly.
see 10 more reviews
I used fresh broccoli and tweeked the recipe just a little bit. I made a double batch. 1 8 oz cream cheese 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese 4 oz organic chicken broth 1 pk Lipton french onion soup Garlic salt and pepper to taste. Combined all ingredients on top of stove then poured over broccoli. After cooking added more cheddar cheese on top and crumbled 6 pieces of bacon on top.