Fresh Spinach With Ground Beef
- Ready In:
- 1 lb spinach, washed and stems removed
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1⁄4 cup beef broth
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1⁄2 lb sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper
- Sauté onion until cooked.
- Minced garlic and spinach.
- Add beef and cook until brown and minced garlic.
- Add broth and spinach.
- Cook until spinach is wilted.
- Red pepper flakes, and sour cream.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- This can be served with rice or noodles and topped with Parmesan Cheese.
Join The Conversation