Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This soup has a tremendous "chowdery" feel and taste.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup chopped celery
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 (14 ounce) can salmon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- Drain salmon, remove bone and skin, and flake with a fork.
- Saute celery in butter until tender.
- Add chicken broth and water and bring to a boil.
- Add salmon, pepper, and parsley flakes to broth.
- Bring back to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream.
- Garnish with more parsley flakes.