Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is something I eat often. I am posting just for nutrition calculations.
- 3 (467.76 g) can low-sodium tuna in water (albacore )
- 14.79-29.58 ml light mayonnaise
- 44.37 ml red onions, finely diced
- 9.85 ml sweet pickle relish
- 9.85 ml dill pickles, finely diced
- 14.79 ml celery, finely diced
- 4.92-9.85 ml dry ranch dressing mix
- 0.25-0.5 ml cavender's all purpose Greek seasoning
- Mix all together in bowl.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Eat with whole grain bread or Melba toast.
Great recipe! I added a whole stalk of celery and extra onion. Instead of Greek seasoning I added lemon pepper. I will definitely make this one again:)