Tuna Patties - Low Calorie, Low Fat
- Ready In:
9 2 oz
- 235 g tuna, canned (one large can drained)
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- salt, to taste
- pepper, dash
- Blend all together well and form into 9 patties. Spray a nonstick pan with nonstick spray. Pan fry 2 or 3 patties over medium heat until brown on one side. Turn over and brown other side.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
235 g of tuna = 8.3 oz.. a large egg = 1.6 oz. Remaining ingredients add up to 5 oz for a total of 14 oz. How can you make 9 (2 oz) servings? Even if 2 oz was a real serving size - you are missing 4 oz. But in reality, a serving of protein is 4 oz. (even in Weight Watchers!) These are VERY TASTY but 130 calories per serving is a more accurate measure.