1/1 Photo of Louisiana Oyster Casserole
Another favorite of former Canadian Prime Minister Lester B. Pearson
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the oysters into a shallow 9" pie plate.
- 2Sprinkle with parsley and onions.
- 3Scatter the cracker crumbs on top.
- 4Melt butter and add lemon juice, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- 5Pour mixture over the crumbs and bake 450F until oysters curl slightly and crumbs are brown appro 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Louisiana Oyster Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.0
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 117.6 mg
- Sodium 313.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 14.3 g