Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another favorite of former Canadian Prime Minister Lester B. Pearson
Make and share this Louisiana Oyster Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Pour the oysters into a shallow 9" pie plate.
- Sprinkle with parsley and onions.
- Scatter the cracker crumbs on top.
- Melt butter and add lemon juice, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour mixture over the crumbs and bake 450F until oysters curl slightly and crumbs are brown appro 10-15 minutes.
This is wonderful! One of the best oyster casseroles I've ever eaten. Great for your holiday table. I'll be making this again; thanx for sharing.
This was great. Can't get fresh oysters so I used 2 of the canned. Still loved it and will make this often. Thank you!